PLEASE RESIST, THANK YOU
In the wake of The Trial of Usher Randall, the Buddy Resistance is gearing up for the ultimate hacking attack on LUX. But they can’t do it without your help. Join them in Brooklyn, train to join the resistance.
Like all of mankind’s greatest narratives, our story starts with a glowing cube that falls from the heavens… and then you got to mess with it.
- Nov 6, 2018 The Resistance Hacked LUX... so LUX shut down the subway Nov 6, 2018
- Oct 23, 2018 The Complete Trial of Usher Randall Oct 23, 2018
- September 2018
- Aug 17, 2018 This Week In Future Proof: The Paulbert Pontifex Controversy Aug 17, 2018
- Jul 25, 2018 Please Party Thank You is over. What now? Jul 25, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018 The Cube Has Crashed. REPEAT: The Cube Has Crashed Jun 19, 2018
Shortly after the events of Please Party Thank You, the founder of LUX, Paulbert Pontifex, died. In his will, he mandated an extravagant party be thrown in his memory. That night, Pontifex’s loyal android was slain, and guests concluded that Usher Randall, the leader of The 8th Row was the most likely suspect.
The mysterious, and questionably competent LUXos corporation threw a party for Bruce, the man who found the cube, in order to steal it from him. There, we were introduced to all the factions taking an interest in LUX, and ultimately handed possession of the cube to The 8th Row, which is definitely not a cult.